All the Free information, and resources needed, to put together an effective marketing campaign, for your small business.
Local businesses would benefit greatly, from positioning themselves, in a way that ensures, they can be found on page one of local searches.
Your reputation is important! Cyber Hustle Marketing Solutions, is dedicated to helping fellow entrepreneurs, with their bad reviews.
CREATING A SMALL BUSINESS WEBSITE
If your a do it yourself type of person, the internet could very well be all you need, to put your business, service, or product, in front of your targeted market.
What I’m saying is, if you can surf the web, and have the learning capabilities of, lets say a sixth grader, you have the tools needed to market your small business online, what your missing is direction.
A bunch of so called local marketing experts, and professionals are gonna be pissed at me by the time I’m finished writing this, because I’m kind of going against the code here, but the truth is,”marketing your business online is easy” and you don’t have to do it yourself for it to be cost efficient.
By you being a business owner, you should understand the concept of out sourcing, basically its when you pay someone to perform a task or service, that you can’t perform yourself.
The reason you can’t perform the task could range from, not having the time, to not knowing how, it doesn’t matter one way or the other.
What matters is having an out line on what services you need, and the best practices, for a business like yours to be successful online.
One of the first things you’ll need, is a list of ten or so, profitable keywords. This down and dirty keyword research method, will help you out with that.
Right click on your desktop, go down to NEW, create a folder, and name it Website. Put everything related to your website, in the Website folder. Make sure to save it to your Desktop, so you can find it.
STEP (1) KEYWORD RESEARCH
Keyword research, is a very important part of your websites SEO (Search Engine Optimization). SEO is one of the better ways, to get traffic to your website. It’s not the only way, but most would argue, it’s the best way.
Basically, if you want prospects, leads, or customers to find you online, you have to know what keywords, or keyword phrases, they enter into the search engines (i.e. GOOGLE, YAHOO, BING, etc.), when they’re looking for your services, business, or products.
I recommend using the Google keyword tool for keyword research, it’s fairly easy to use, and it’s free! Just go to this web address
……..AND YOU’LL SEE THIS PAGE.
Google Keyword Tool, is a free keyword research tool, Google made for AdWords subscribers, but you don’t need an adWords account to use it.
Follow these steps, to find profitable keywords for your website. This is a very basic technique, but it works.
Keep it simple, don’t over complicate things.
• Check the box that says “Only show ideas closely related to my search terms”, for a more targeted search. Do this to zero in, on the keywords related to your business.
• In the match type field, check the box that says [Exact], and uncheck the box that says Broad, this makes your search even more targeted.
• The text that appears below the yellow box is called captcha. Enter the text as you see them, in the box below it.
You will see this page.
• Click the star, next to what you feel, are the best 10 or so Keyword Phrases, for your business or product.
• Pick keywords, with low to medium competition, it will take less work, and time to rank them.
• Pick keywords, with the most local monthly searches. Each search is a potential customer.
……When you click the tab, this drop box will open.
• Now copy the list, by holding down the Ctrl key, and pressing the C key.
• Now open the folder named Website, which you saved on the desktop. Then open your text file, or excel spread sheet named Keywords, and paste your keywords in it, by holding down the Ctrl key, and pressing the V key.
Ok…. If you were able to find, good Low Competition Keywords, with High Local Monthly Searches,
If not, take the keywords you did find, and repeat the process, by using them as your Seed Keywords. Then you can rinse and repeat, this is known as “drilling down into a keyword”.
Some keywords are just more competitive than others, and will be harder to rank. If your competition is super high, be more creative with your seed keywords, and keep drilling down until have a suitable list.
Now open the website folder, and create a new text file, or excel spread sheet inside of it, name it Keywords, and save your keywords in it.
Now you have the Keywords, you will use for future SEO task.
Note: There are lots of other filters, and options on this page, but for what we’re doing, stick to the steps, they work.